Santa Barbara, CA — ParentSquare Inc., the main supplier of school-home neighborhood engagement options for Okay-12, at the moment introduced the members of its 2023-24 ParentSquare Advisory Council. The Advisory Council members assist inform the corporate’s future improvement plans for the ParentSquare platform and function a peer-to-peer discussion board for discussing finest practices and urgent points in class communications and household engagement.
The ParentSquare Advisory Council is an invitation-only group, comprised of Okay-12 communications, expertise, and administrative leaders who use ParentSquare. The scale of the council has grown from 14 members within the 2022-23 tutorial yr to 18 members for the approaching yr. New and returning members embody:
● Jason Borgen, Chief Know-how Officer for Santa Cruz County Workplace of Schooling (Calif.)
● Brian C. Burke, Govt Director of Communications, Neighborhood Partnerships, and Strategic Planning (Conn.)
● Joanne Chan, Schooling Companies Coordinator for Hacienda la Puente (Calif.)
● Ron Cone, Govt Director of Info Know-how for Kennewick Faculty District (Wash.)
● Leah Davis, Govt Director of the Distinctive Youngsters’s Division for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Colleges (N.C.)
● Kirsten Fitterer, Chief Communications Officer for Yakima Faculty District #7 (Wash.)
● Michael Garcia, Director of Household and Neighborhood Engagement for Fontana Unified Faculty District (Calif.)
● Kris Hagel, Govt Director of Digital Studying for Peninsula Faculty District (Wash.)
● Katie Harmon, Director of Academic Know-how for Westhill Central Faculty District (N.Y.)
● Dr. Christine Jordan, Assistant to the Superintendent for Wyandanch Union Free Faculty District (N.Y.)
● Steven Langford, Chief Info Officer for Beaverton Faculty District (Ore.)
● Erin Lindsey, Director of Communication for Cupertino Union (Calif.)
● Emily Mejia, Affiliate Director of Pupil Knowledge for Achievement First (N.Y.)
● Noelle Newton, Govt Director of Communications & Neighborhood Relations for Hutto Unbiased Faculty District (Texas)
● Brad Orth, Govt Director of District Knowledge Administration, Enterprise Info Programs, and Knowledge Reporting for Cherokee County Faculty District (Ga.)
● Rod Russeau, Director of Know-how & Info Companies for Neighborhood Excessive Faculty District 99 (Unwell.)
● Steve Smith, Chief Info Officer for Cambridge Public Colleges (Mass.)
● Krista Stockman, Director of Communication & Advertising and marketing for Fort Wayne Neighborhood Colleges (Ind.)
“When Fort Wayne Neighborhood Colleges switched to ParentSquare in August 2022, we noticed speedy enchancment in our skill to speak instantly with households. Purchase-in from the vast majority of employees members and oldsters was fast. I’ve already realized that whereas ParentSquare is nice, it simply retains getting higher,” Fort Wayne Neighborhood Colleges Director of Communication & Advertising and marketing Krista Stockman, APR, mentioned. “I recognize the chance to find out about new instruments being developed and the possibility to present suggestions from the sphere. I’m wanting ahead to attending to know different members of the PAC and listening to how different districts are utilizing ParentSquare to enhance household engagement.”
The ParentSquare Advisory Council was shaped and started assembly in summer time 2020. It’s led by Dr. Chad Stevens, Chief Technique Officer of ParentSquare, who’s a former faculty administrator and district chief expertise officer. Members of the 2023-24 council will meet quarterly on-line and every year in individual.
“We’re very grateful that these council members have dedicated their time to serving to us establish and deal with key communication wants and priorities in Okay-12 districts,” Stevens mentioned. “Our council members’ various experience and recommendation have been of immeasurable worth to our mission of enhancing school-home communication, and I’m wanting ahead to seeing what we’ll obtain within the new faculty yr.”
ParentSquare is the main supplier of contemporary household and neighborhood engagement options for Okay-12 colleges. Hundreds of thousands of educators and households in 49 states depend on the multipurpose unified platform that features mass notifications, classroom communications, faculty web sites, and different communication-based providers, all supported by visible dashboards. ParentSquare’s expertise platform options complete integrations with faculty administrative programs, translation to greater than 100 languages, and app, electronic mail, textual content, voice, and net portal entry for equitable communication. Based in 2011, the corporate is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Study extra at https://www.parentsquare.com.